Saturday, August 16

What's with today?

Hmmm...Today's different...

I see the same people..same surrounding but somehow
today's not the same.
I see the same folks talking..laughing..but it's weird
I don't hear what they're saying.
I see the same area..but I feel so unfamiliar
as if I'm seeing it for the first time and I knew no one.

Maybe I'm just tired.
Maybe I'm just restless.
Maybe I'm fed up with everything.
Maybe I'm finally seeing everything around me in a new light..
or lack of light that is.

I think I know what I'm missing.
I think I know what I've been doing wrong.
I think I finally know what to do with my life.

Maybe it's just a phase I'm going through..
Maybe tomorrow I'll be back to my old self..
Maybe all I need is some rest and a good night's sleep..

Maybe I should start directing my life towards my goals..
'coz I do have one now.

######
Author's note: I'm feeling flighty. A change will definitely do me good.

No comments: