PAMAMAALAM. People come and go. That is a sad truth that we all have to accept. Twin is broken hearted. Her guy best friend will be joining his wife abroad. That’s inevitable, I say. Couples are meant to be together. Best friends are meant to stay connected..near or far. I know she understands it. And I know it’s hard to part ways with someone you’ve been with longer than any of your girl buddies. That’s why technology was invented…so we can still stay in touch. Cheer up, girl.
PAGIGING ‘ONLY CHILD’. Diver is also broken hearted. She just had a fight with her Falcon. I know we girls tend to be really emotional especially if we’re seeking attention or just plain wanting someone to be there. Since Falcon failed to show up just when she needed him most, she felt neglected. It turned out the guy fell asleep. He just got back from the province where he tended his sick son. I know her fears are believable and she has every right to feel paranoid that he’d reunite with the kid’s mother. Give and take is the key. Being an only child, Diver can be selfish when it comes to the people she loves most. She has to learn how to understand and to keep an open-mind. Falcon on the other hand, has to take an extra step to reassure our girl that he loves her and that her trust won’t go to waste. Cheers!
PAGBUBUNTIS. Nemo is very much an expectant mother. Four months and counting. The people around her are stoked to see the baby. I’m already thinking if I should just buy a crib or an education plan for my ‘inaanak’…hahah! I hope Nemo is handling the pregnancy well. She’s on a different shift so I’m not able to check on her. I hope the kid’s father is treating her well. If he makes her cry, he’ll have to come face to face with the heels of my killer shoes. I am not actually in speaking terms with the guy. He exists only because his genes are unluckily intertwined with Nemo’s..Dang! If the baby looks anything like his/her father, puhlease..I’m considering withdrawing my ninangship. Hehe! Just kidding!
PAG-AMIN. Finally, Sebastian came face to face with his fears. Okay, I was exaggerating. He has finally come clean. His current squeeze already knows the truth. It’s now that the game begins. Will it be acknowledged or will it be considered as something that ‘didn’t happen’? Good luck, mate.


No comments:
Post a Comment