Wednesday, August 13

Rant and Rave

----
I wanted to write something here..
I have a lot of ideas..I can feel it swirling inside my head..waiting to be let out..
But I can't. I'm not inspired. Hohum..
----
Uree's ecstatic..she won't be here tonight..
Am I allowed to write it here?
Ok, ok..she'll get laid. (Typing it even gives me the creeps)
I'm envious..there, I said it! Haha!
'Nuff said!
----
Putee's link has been added.
She's now a part of my blog world.
My services are available..if she still needs help making her own blog a beauty.
----
Hey..I'm starting to write stuff again!!
Hmm..come to think of it; I don't need to be inspired to write..I'm getting good!
----
I am bored to death!
I have read every blog possible..
listened to endless MP3s but to no avail..
I wish it's the end of work week already..
----
It's my off..I can fly out of here at last..
Will I comply to a breakfast date?
Let's see...
----
Ciao!



No comments: