**********************
I'm stoked. I’ll be seeing Plumb perform my favorite songs this coming August 30.
It’ll be in a small venue and it’s an SRO. I don’t care. I’m going there to enjoy myself. I’ll probably bring my portable fan or whatever. I just don’t care. I’m just psyched to see her.
I no longer feel guilty because I won’t be showing my hide on MM’s Team Building. I am on a quest for my happiness so to hell with what everyone’s going to say. I already bought tickets anyway, so there!
**********************
I’m glad I had work this beautiful Sunday morning. Again, I couldn’t stand being at home. I feel like I’m a mere boarder and worst, there are times when I feel like a total stranger. I sometimes eat dinner with the whole family but I was like a mere observer. I see them chatting and I would just get on with chewing my food; finish it so I could go back to my room. I am like an empty shell when at home.
When I was a kid, I hated it that my parents were always busy with work and their religious group to make time for us. Don’t get me wrong; parental duties like seeing that we get the best education and other basic needs were met but on the more personal side of being a parent, I must say that they lost big time.
We’re not vocal; we’re not touchy. We do talk when I was a kid. But it was all ‘How was school?’ and ‘Have you done your homework already?’ After that they’ll be resigning to their room because they have to get up early for work. I grew up not sharing private stuff with them. I grew up shy, unattached and impersonal. I had a really hard time opening up to people.
Now that both my ‘rents have retired, I see a lot of them at home. I don’t know if that’s a good thing. It’s like they finally decided to make up for all the lost time.
Maybe I’ll get used to it. I sure hope so. If not, then I should scout for some cheap apartment or something.
**********************
Nothing’s the same. All of us continuously evolve into something we’d either hate or love.
**********************
A colleague wants to hook me up with someone.
It's a harmless date. We'll talk, have a coffee or watch a movie. It's not that I don't want to. But I'm not into those kind of shit.
I'm not scared!?! It's just that I'd rather date someone I know. Someone I'd really want to get to know.. *wink*
Well, maybe I'm just scared he won't like me. Or maybe I'm plain shy. Hmmm...maybe I could give it a shot. What am I gonna lose, ight? If it turns out to be a disaster, I can always call for reinforcement or I could have him drop me off at the office. I can just blog the night away. Have a date with my computer! NERD!!!
**********************
Key to you.
I was ecstatic! I finally found the MP3 of this really REALLY lovely song by David Benoit! I love it!
Oohh..saw some more love songs! I guess I’ll be on senti mode next week. Hah!
**********************
I am so thankful I got introduced to this blog thing. It’s my sorta online diary. I’m not too vocal about things. I would rather jot it down and let my pen come to life and weave letters into beautiful words and phrases. I am one with myself again.
**********************
How does one say goodbye?
It’s easy if you know you’re going to see each other again.
A trip can change a man’s life. I know so because it changed mine.
He walked up behind me and said he’s going. I nonchalantly bleeped some small nonsensical reminders. I really wanted to tell him to take lots of care and not get himself lost.
I wanted to see him off. Or maybe just to give him a goodbye hug and wish him a safe trip. But those things I didn’t do. I know I’ll be seeing him after a week so I thought it’s no big deal.
He suddenly pulled me into a hug. It was cute. Another one of his off hand sweetness I rarely see.
Have a safe trip, dear. Be safe. I’ll see you soon.
**********************


No comments:
Post a Comment