I miss you.There.I said it.
Don't ask me why.I don't have the answer.I just do.
I am waging a war within myself.Dunno who's winning.
Life is short, I say.I wanna make it as deep and as wide as possible.Care to join me?
I hope this discontentment with life stops.Or at least subside.I have felt this before.And I know this is just a phase.
Will it end soon?Or will it only stop once a change takes place?
I want to cover my ears and drown the noise in my head.I need a release.But only if you'll let me in.
Will you gather me in your arms?Tell me everything will be in their proper place in it's proper time?
Come.Hold my hand now.Hear my heart beating.It speaks your name.
Let me sleep now.Let the darkness engulf my yearning.Let the stillness of the night embrace me.
When I wake up the sun will smile on me.It will be alright.
I think.


No comments:
Post a Comment