------------
So there, my manager found out why I'm not going to attend the teambuilding last day of August..
I told her I'm going to watch Plumb on their concert at Rockwell. I don't wanna miss it for the world. But my heart melted when I saw how disappointed she was.
Maybe I'll change my mind..
------------
Have you ever been in love?
Before I went to work, I caught Celine Dion's Have you ever Been In Love video. I don't know what hit me, but I stopped and sat at the edge of my bed.
Don't get me wrong..I wasn't in the mood for something mushy but I suddenly found myself wistfully watching and listening to it.
Then it hit me: I miss the feeling of being in love..
You know, loving someone so much that the mere thought of that person brings you to tears...
Hohum..a real tear jerker I must say. So nuff said already.
Shall we move on?
-----------
I'm a loser..
I still haven't watched Bad Boys II..I even passed up the chance to watch Double Vision last Sunday.
O well, there'll be other movies.
----------
Twin is 'In Like'
I said 'in like' because she can't be possibly 'in love' with a guy she only met two weeks ago.
Well, I don't care if the symptoms are there and her irregular mood swings are owed to the guy.
I know the guy is sensitive, sweet, sweeps her off her feet and probably nothing like the other immature prats she dated..
that's not reason enough to completely lose herself with this fellow.
A bit of advice: Keep your emotions at bay, dear and leave some for yourself.
Take your sweet time...you have a lot of it.
I know you've been waiting for this kind for a long time...why rush?
---------
Someone up there's playing a trick on me...
How is it that everytime I'm all geared up..ready for anything...nothing comes about
and when I've finally let my guard down and slacked off, shit happens?
O well, life's a bitch..
---------
I was about to write an article on the blog..but I'm missing some senti' music..
maybe tonight...
---------
Laterz!
Friday, August 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment