-------------
Was it worth it?
Waking up after three hours of sleep just to have dinner with friends?
Maybe it is. They're my college buddies and one of them's migrating to NA so I think that's reason enough to celebrate.
And so we convened at the most posh place in Ortigas. We all had our tokens for the voyager..mine was an electronic photo album burnt onto a cd. She likes having her picture taken..so there!
-------------
Ako, In Love?!?
Lately I've been hearing some flattering remarks not only from my colleagues but also from my college comrades.
D'oh!
Is it because I haven't cut my hair for a long time and they're seeing me in a long 'do for the first time?
Is it because I finally got the time to shop for clothes and they're all seeing me in my new outfits?
They said it's my aura. Aura my as#..I'm just inspired, ok!
-------------
Still baking, huh...
So...I thought you've learned your lesson?
How come I'm still hearing some half-baked truths that you so proudly announce to the world?
What if I tell you that I know what your secret is? Something that you're not telling anyone? A simple fact that you've been covering by uttering fabricated facts about your doings.
Come on, I'm your friend for God's sake..don't I even deserve to know the truth?
-------------
I hate surprises!
The surprise turned out well. I bailed out at the last minute so I really don't know the exact happenings.
I got pissed off. I got pressured. I got frustrated because I wanted it to go smoothly.
Remind me never to take on projects like that..
Anyway, they got surprised, so that's all that matters now. We all got stuffed..and that's also important.
Excuse my ignorance..but I haven't been surprised for my birthday..ever...so I don't know the feeling.
Any takers?
-------------
I better go home now..I forgot I've to do errands for my 'rents.
Ciao!
Thursday, August 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment