Wednesday, August 27

Melrose Place At Sesame Street PART II


Ayan..hindi na mainit ulo ko. Pumasok na ang tinatawag nateng REASONING. Tao din sila..may damdamin. Umiibig din at nasasaktan.


Siguro bitter lang ako. Dahil sa sobrang gusto kong mabalik ang dating samahan. Eto lang naman ang pwedeng patunguhan nyan eh: Una, umupo ako sa isang sulok at magmukmok. Mabulok sa pagka-bitter habang patuloy sa pag-inog ang mundo. LOSER ang labas ko nun. Pangalawa: Pwede din namang matutunan kong tanggapin ang mga pagbabago. Ayaw ko man o hindi. Yun lang siguro yun.


Or I can always file my resignation and leave them all behind..Bwahaha! Sick, pare!


-----------------------------------------------


Our team fund is MIA!! WHATTTAFFF....

It was left inside a secured area but someone managed to STEAL it!

We’re not telling the team yet for it will cause panic. So, sshhhhh..

We’re going to tell our Manager first and hope she doesn’t go berserk.

Hope the bastard who took the money grow boils in his face or under his pits..Let’s just see if he’ll still be able to go out and spend the money!




-----------------------------------------------


I saw one of my high school friends on my way home. She timidly smiled but I was so excited I hardly noticed how reserved she looked. I hugged her. She was surprised. I’m not like that back then. I was a cold bitch.


I eagerly asked how everyone was doing. I’m guilty, I know. I don’t get to see much of them because I have been busy with work and with hanging out with my other ‘new’ friends. She filled me in on what the others were up to. But when I saw how sad her eyes looked, all the updates about our other friends drowned.


You see, we both passed the same entrance exam in my Alma Mater but she never got to study there because her Aunt found the tuition fee rather high. She’s smart. Hell, I think she’s brainier than I am! But anyway, she ended up studying in some small college in their area. And I guess that decision sent her life spiraling downwards. She got stuck in an old hick town; she even had to help her Aunt with their store in the market place in between classes. She did graduate. But she never get to work for a company. She was sent to the province but moved back when her Dad died. Now she’s still tending their little store. She’s cooped up in her little world knowing that her life has passed her by.


I shoot up a prayer for her. I hope she’s happy. She’s alive and to me that is enough.


No comments: