Sunday, November 30

First Love NEVER Dies?

Are you guys sure about that?

Because my first love texted me awhile ago.
Actually, he called me up two nights ago and was just bugging me about my upcoming birthday and all.
He's excited.

*What's his problem?!

Funny how some seven or eight years ago I would feel my hands getting clammy and my body shivering whenever he would call or text.
I was head over heels in love with Jay but we never became an item.(Long story)
He dropped out when we were in fourth year high and I thought I'd never see him again.
Well, turned out he would sporadically call me and we would talk about some petty stuff when all the time I was giddy with happiness because I was hearing his voice again.

*Talk about being mababaw.

We never gotten anywhere. I loved him for three years but he never knew about it. It took me another three years to get over him.

*Hohum.

Up until now he still calls me. We would talk about each other's going's-on. We would sometimes hear mass together but now it's different because I now see him as a friend.
I even invited him for a drink last October and it went well. There were no tight uncomfortable air between us and I was my 'ol cheerful self.

What bothered me was his text just awhile ago.
He was asking about my plans for my birthday and I found out he wanted to drop by my place to personally greet me.
I don't know why I did what I did but I told him all sort 'o reasons why he can't go to my place.
He finally gave up and said he'll just text or call me on Monday.

*What's wrong with me, huh?

Well, what if he's actually falling for me this time?

*Why only now?

Now that I'm no longer interested and I only see him as a friend.

*Now wait just a minute...

I think I'm just being presumptuous about this whole thing!
Maybe he's just being nice.
or maybe I'm afraid my feelings will resurface or something..
Arrrghhh...

*Whatever!

# # #
got this from the Bitch's blog:

Pens or keyboard, you just write.
VERBAL VIRTUOSE:
You are the verbal virtuose that we would all like
to be. You read a lot and write effortlessly
and well. Everyone is waiting for your novel!


What kind of blogger are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Hah! I knew it! I knew it!
I'll be writing a book someday!

No comments: