Thursday, November 6

YOU

I feel violated and I am seething mad.

I write what I feel; so sue me.
I dont expect my writing to punch me right in the face..
for the simple fact that I tend to innocuously give life to all that Im feeling..
only to be judged by the people I know..

I write what I feel; so hang me.
This is a free country.
I hurt but I dont squeal..I cry but I dont wail..
I feel and observe but I dont talk about it.
I write it.

I write what I feel. So kill me.
This is the only world I know.
This is the only friend I know when I feel all things go up against me.

You invaded my privacy.
Do you know how that feels?
You invaded my only solace; now I dont know where else to go.

Just mind your own business.
Live and let live.
This is my world.
This is my blog.

SOD OFF

------------------

'Thinking I'm a moron gives people something to feel smug about,' Charles Wallace said. 'Why should I disillusion them? '(A WRINKLE IN TIME)

No comments: