Its still four weeks before my birthday but already Im feeling melancholic..
~ ~ ~
I dont even know if Id want to be around friends
Or if Id want to be by my own sorry self
~ ~ ~
Is it really normal for people to feel depressed if it’s almost their birthday?
=================
Weekend is just around the corner..
I cant wait to get out of the office..to get away from everybody..
and spend the weekend in Subic! Woohoo!
I will be with close friends from my previous job.
People I have not been spending time with lately.
I cant wait!
Maybe the change in scenery and the people Id be spending time with
would prove beneficial for my health and happiness..haha!
Yeah right!
==================
You are really starting to grow on me.
I dont even know if its a good thing or itll be the death of me.
It kinda reminds me of high school – puppy loves, crushes and pa-cute stuff..
I dont think I like it.
Bummer.
==================
Some more Baguio pics..

Cramped CRV..8 people inside! whew!

We are a bunch of posers..I admit!

We love posing in front of cameras and making faces! Lol!

Family picture?


No comments:
Post a Comment