I've been ogling Samsung V200 for the longest time and although it doesn't have a radio..i'll prolly buy a compact radio/mp3 player to boot.
I can't wait!

--------
I'm trying to change my layout..again..
but I love Plumb soooo much so I think I'd stick with this one in the meantime..
-----------

You are a SUBTLE Flirt!
This is the female equivalent of "the strong and silent type."
Or, the whole "still waters run deep" thing.
And that makes you dangerous. Oh, yes…dangerous.
You lull men (and competitive women) into a false sense of security.
By appearing nonthreatening, quiet and unassuming, you can strike at the right moment, when no one's expecting it.
It's a method that’s tried and true over the ages and it works wonders for you.
So go on, with your sneaky self, Ms. Covert Ops.
What Kind of Flirt Are *You*?
More Great Quizzes from Quiz Diva
------------
It's Deej's birthday today..
I was able to buy something for him yesterday while I was doing some soul searching at the mall. Hehe.
Hope the party this coming December 6 as a double celebration pushes through.
If yes, then it'll be my first time to treat my co-workers to a night full of booze, Jenga, and laughter.
Can't wait!


No comments:
Post a Comment