But here are some updates:
1.

I finally purchased a new phone; I have also ventured out of my Nokia fixation and tried out
Ericsson's Z600. It has a camera, has bluetooth, and other stuff(I don't wanna start talking tech stuff). I initially wanted Samsung's V200 but when I found out that
they almost had the same price but the Z600 has way cooler functions...so now I declare myself an Ericsson fanatic! *smiles*
I plan to buy Ericsson's MP3 player w/ Bluetooth once I get my 13th month pay...Woohoo! I can't wait!
Sheesh..I'm turning into a techno freak!
2. I was seething mad last week when I found out that I'll be coming in for work on my birthday. Total bummer!
But it's okay..I've a new toy and I'll be holding a party at the Discovery Suites on December 6 so there!
3. Here are some pics I've taken with my new toy.

Playing with my phone: Nina, Pau, me and Marvin

Twin sister

Me while doing the Plinkinting..hahah


No comments:
Post a Comment