Monday, November 17

Too Pas..Too Purious...act a POOL!

AFter getting a written warning about my Baguio escapade *relieved*..I was off to a crazy weekend..

SATURDAY morning after our shift:
We headed straight for our fave tambayan..the WHISTLESTOP. The usual crispy pata and sisig were unavailable. The waiter told us they had a lot of people the previous night..so there. But it's a good thing they still had the ever reliable RED HORSE. After a few drinks and a shot of Jose Cuervo (courtesy of Mr. Crooked Principle), we started a sorta Battle of the Sexes. Imagine a group of guys and girls...on a Saturday morning..when everyone's starting their day when it's almost night for us since we work on graveyard shift..voices getting real loud and we're discussing S-E-X and how it's different for men and for women. It was a really intense exchange of principle and lack of it. LOL.
After 5 hours, we decided to call it quits because we still have a volleyball tournament to attend (office hoopla). Obviously drunk and fruity, Bratinella and I went back to the office while the others went home to change and get their uniforms.
I remembered that Twin and I were supposed to get our hair treated so we then headed to David's Salon in Megamall while waiting for 4pm. I was really sleepy and still not sober but I needed
to get my hair fixed (gurl stuff).
Since I haven't slept since getting off from work, I took a nap while my hair was being shampooed, massaged and treated. I suddenly sat up when I realized that I couldn't hardly feel my ears and I was starting to see stars..I was going to barf! It was a good thing we had the treatment at the David's Salon on the 5th floor where they have a comfort room. So I ran inside and spilled the rest of my breakfast and what-have-you's.
So now the whole group knows about what happened and now calls me BARF QUEEN! Grrrrh!
At least we won the volleyball game! Hmpf!


SUNDAY morning:
I received a text from Enigma asking if I could meet up with them and go to Enchanted Kingdom.
We didn't know how to get there because the group drivers: Senor's watching Mariah's concert while F1 boy was nowhere to be found.
I met up with them in the office and Enigma managed to convince an FX driver to give us a lift for an agreeable price. Adventure, indeed!
I went with Deej, Enigma, Twin, D'ish, Beckham and Superman.
We tried almost all the rides there and I swear..peer pressure was really present that day!
Tried the Rollerskater, Anchor's Away, Log Jam, GO-KART (Too Pas..Too Purious...act a POOL! My fave ride!) and the Rialto (t'was boring so nuff said). We didn't get to try Rio Grande and
4D because there was a friggin' long line and we thought it'd be waste of time to stand there for eons.
I didn't get to buy some souvenirs but I got a unique one..I got scarred on my left arm from the engine of the go-kart ride.Ouch! But it's ayt..it's no biggie.
My scar have the letters IR which was prolly the engine's name. LOL! So it's kinda like tattoo..cool!

But all in all, I had a lot of fun!

BTW, here are some of our pics:


Photobucket
RideOlUCan!

PhotobucketJust got in..still looking fresh..wait til we've boarded almost all the rides..LOL!

Photobucket
Match the action with this caption: Wow pare, labo mo?!?!
Got it?

Photobucket
LOG JAM!! Woohooooo!!!

Photobucket
Soaking wet after going to the Log Jam..Off to the FerrisWheel to catch our breaths.

Photobucket
POSE for the camera!

Photobucket
Spooky!!

Photobucket
Time to go home...*sigh*

It was only my second time to go there and I know it won't be my last. Woohoo!!

P.S. And it was my off so to the person who squealed on me who'll probably read this blog: Screw your own ass, dude. This trip was legit. You aint got shit on me!

No comments: