about what I feel..
A. Galileo by the Indigo Girls
'How long till my soul gets it right
Can any human being ever reach that kind of light
I call on the resting soul of Galileo
King of night vision
King of insight'
:I love the line - How long till my soul gets it right..
When will I get what I deserve?
when will I finally get everything right?
B. Shifting Sand by Caedmon's Call
'My faith is like shifting sand
Changed by every wave
My faith is like shifting sand
So I stand on grace'
: This is what I feel now..this is what's happening to me right now..
Indeed..I stand on grace..
C. See You When You're 40 by Dido
'Cos' I want, tonight, what I've been waiting for
But I found, tonight, what I'd been warned about
: I finally know what I've been wanting for a long time -
a warm hand placed intertwined with mine; a strong arms to keep me steady and won't let me fall
a heart that will be true to me.
:I also found out what I've always been warned about..not to be too trusting.
I tend to forget that I'm already a part of the real world and I can't spill my guts out
to just anybody coz they might turn against me..
that's what's happening to right now..
so good luck to poor ol' me..
'So see me when youre 40, lost and all alone
being comforted by strangers you'll never need to know
not sad because you lost me
but sad because you thought it was cool to be sad'
Don't ask me..I just liked the lyrics..Dido rocks!
-------------
Now's the right moment to test my writing prowess..
compose a memo to save my ass.
I called in sick for work but I was really somewhere(baguio).
Now you'd think that's a normal happening in an employee's life but not for me.
Some smart-ass-know-it-all and probably a hey-look-at-me-i'm-a-model-employee squealed about my escapade by sending an anonymous email to my superior..
and in the process almost toasted my ass.
I 'fessed up because I wasn't actually sure if they have the evidence to back the claim up..
and my superiors are actually really nice so I think I owe them the truth.
It somehow softened the blow..but i'm not off the hook yet.
I'm ready to face the blow..
Together with my friends, we now have a few possible culprits and we're keeping an eye out for new characters..
a wolf in sheep's clothing..
a definite THORN among the ROSES..as what Nemo would say.
If you have something against me then just talk to me..
don't go behind my back because there's a thing called karma, dear.
Remember that.


No comments:
Post a Comment