* Went to Subic with OverPacker and Confused. Estranged Wife No More (EWNM) picked us up at the terminal and we had dinner and a few drinks at their place.
* We didn't get to go to the beach but we went to Casino Filipino and for me that was the ultimate high!
I didn't know that EWNM's dad was such a biggie in Olongapo..
We entered the Casino without showing I.D.s and paying the entrance fee. We went straight to the VIP room.There were quite a few people inside the room and they were ushered out to make room for US!
Hah! Bigatin talaga ang dad ng aking friend!
Then he handed us some moolah and motioned for us to start playing the slot machine. It was so addicting! I love the ka-ching ka-ching sound it makes and everytime we win something..
We really had a lot of fun.
We were a rowdy bunch because everytime we score some money with the machine we give out a cheer. Turned out the row we're playing at was luck because the other players kept winning also.
We decided to move on when we finally won some moolah to sponsor our SPA the next day.
We headed to a bar and had a couple of drinks before we called it a night.
Sunday was spent at the SPA.
With the money we scored last night..it was definitely a pampering vacation for all of us. OverPacker and Confused had a massage while EWNM had a foot spa and me, a facial. It was really refreshing and I found their methods really good.
So unlike the Spas and facial care center in Manila.
It was really refreshing..I had a facial and for my hair: I had it relaxed and then cellophaned.
Our weekend was spent pigging out, getting drunk and being vain. YEAH!
Individual Issues we're battling with:
Confused was feeling bad because according to her I have been pretty busy with my 'new' friends; that I no longer have time for her and I don't even answer her texts. I admit..I'm a bit guilty.
I have been spending majority of my time with colleagues.
We used to go to the mall every Sunday. She'll just text me and we'd meet up for a movie, a day at the salon or just plain spend time with each other.
We don't get to do this anymore.
She's right; people do change. I noticed that while we're on vacation.
I was kinda irritated the way she'd talk non stop on the phone. I mean..c'mon..we're supposed to be on vacation! I found it really offending.
I wouldn't do that if I'm with friends.
WEll, I just kept quiet coz I don't want to ruin our moods.
She actually has a dilemma right now and it involved her new bestfriend..honestly, I don't wanna say something about it.
So 'nuff said.
OverPacker was at it again. She has been crushing on this guy for the longest time and honestly, she has the makings of a sugar mommy. She went to Cebu..alone just to be with the guy who's not even her boyfriend.
I mean, it's ok with me..if she was at least able to score some points with the guy! But she didn't! So when I heard that the guy will be coming to Manila to watch Mariah's concert - guess who bought the tickets?! Mah saint of a friend!
I made her swear that this time she'll make a move and not be dead ass drunk before any action takes place.
We even thought of a ploy: just give the guy directions on where to get the tickets for the Mariah concert. give him directions to a hotel..hotel room number..then place the ticket in between her thighs and let the guy get it..without using his hands...
hahaha! Kinky! =P
Estranged Wife No More's happy. She's in a relationship now and she's working on the annulment for her ass of a husband. Her kids are real angels..majority of the pics I took during our stay were mostly of her kids..they're soooo cute!
To add to that,she has the only mom we can invite to have a drinking fest with us. She's soo cool! I can't imagine my mom drinking RedHorse and Vodka Ice with us!Ewww! =P
I'm grateful that EWNM is somehow our tightening bond in the group.
And me?
Well, I'm okay with my work right now. I love the people I'm with and I've learned how to compromise. Again I've learned to accept change..that's happening to me and to the people around me.
I guess that's about what happened in Subic. I can't wait til next Sunday..next stop is EK and Tagaytay with my colleagues! Yey!
Here are some pics:
Grueling traffic even before we got to the bus terminal..whew!
EWNM's daughter..she loves making faces whenever I'm taking her pictures! She's a cutie!
Confused doing the PLINGKANTING
On our way to the parlor..Woohoo!
Walang magawa....LOL!
Gels por Sel
Finally...on our way home na!


No comments:
Post a Comment