That's what I feel today..
ignored and utterly useless.
Ignored by friends..friends I used to go out with everyday..
I admit that I have not been spending time with them..and I have my reasons..
and I'm thinking they have reasons also for not keeping me in the loop..
but not being asked to go out to breakfast..to watch a movie or go to the mall..
Maybe they're thinking that I rarely go out with them anymore so what's the use of asking me..
They do have a point..but there's a thing called courtesy..or am I still their friend?
Am I out of the group just because I don't go out with them that much?
Am I out of the picture because I've been spending time with other friends too?
I don't know..I just feel so ignored right now.
-------------
Sometimes I ask myself these questions:
Am I with the right crew? Right set of friends?
Am I really doing something worthwhile in my life?
Am I really gonna be someone someday?
Am I really a good person?
With all the things I'm doing right now..will I be getting what I deserve?
Sometimes I wonder about a lot of things..
sometimes I get an answer..
sometimes it's just utter silence that faces me and all I can do is look up in the sky and pray for rain.


No comments:
Post a Comment