Lately I found myself not interested to write anything..I don't know if that's normal or I'm at the stage in my blog life that I'm losing this so called attachment to the craft.
I have spent two days at home already. *claps*
I feel guilty because my family rarely sees me coz I'm always out with friends or colleagues when it's my off. I would often come home late or come home when they're all having breakfast already. Shame on me!
With my birthday coming up, I'll treat em out to a fancy resto. With all the family members present:
my silent but ever reliable dad, my cool and makulit mom, my mataray and way sexier younger sis, my cool and lovable younger brother and our ever dependable-been with us forever helper.
It's when everything has gone wrong and your friends aren't present that you learn to appreciate your family.
I love em!
I congratulate myself for not getting melancholic last week and hopefully the rest of this week.
It's the birthday and christmas blues all rolled into one. Sometimes I would stare into space and think of the things I've done and places I've been to. I have been through a lot that I feel way older than my age.
Maybe that's the reason why Dodo is slowly losing his appeal. His mindset is way immature for me. I don't think I'd want to be a teacher and a lover at the same time. Patience is not written in my book. Maybe if he shows me something that will make me think that he can handle me then maybe I'll reconsider.
Maybe.
Out of sight; out of mind.
I have not been seeing Vowel for weeks now. Yeah, I still manage to steal glances at him everytime he passes by. Hell, I could even stare at him from a distance because he is that clueless that I'm crushing on him.
I would still want to kiss him if given the chance. Haha! Maybe as a birthday gift? LOL!
'Nuff said.
Bah humbug!
I'm sorry but I still don't feel excited about the coming holidays. Maybe I have been turned into a cold heartless bitch.
I even told my mom not to put up our Christmas tree. I don't even want to start my Christmas shopping and although I love the people around me...I don't want to think of what presents to give them. I think of it as a tiring chore.
Maybe I should hibernate or something..to a place where there's no Christmas.
Bes and I were talking the other day about some of our colleagues and how some of them will be going to the US to study or work while some will be leaving the company to look for greener pastures.
Then we asked ourselves..what about us? Nemo will be givin birth next year. She will be busy with her baby.
Me? I don't know. I think this time I'll just go with the flow.
It'll be our third Christmas here at this company. I'm happy because we're still together. We've been through A LOT but we've managed to stay strong.
Love you, bes.
I saw my ex the other day. He was waiting for a ride with his pregnant girfriend. I kept walking as if I didn't see them.
I only have one wish: that this time he'll do the right things. That he won't take his girl for granted. Sana magtino na sha.
When we were still together, he told me he wants to get married already and I liked the thought.
Now I couldn't imagine myself in the shoes of his current girlfriend...I realized I still have so many dreams.
But I hope they're happy.
I hope we're all happy.
*sigh*
---------------
My Wishlist
Ilang tulog na lang at berdey ko na. Ilang linggo na lang at Pasko na...LECHE!
Sa mga kaibigan kong nagbabalak ako bigyan ng regalo sa darating kong kaarawan at sa pasko..nawa'y magdulot
ito ng konting tulong upang malaman ninyo ang aking mga gusto:
1. Una, kung may maibibigay kayong boypren saken e tatanawin kong utang na loob iyon sa inyo.
Alam nyo naman ang gusto ko diba? Yung matangkad, matipuno, kahit hindi gwapo basta may dating, may sense kausap at weirdo in a nice way. *winks*
2. Pero eto seryoso na:
3.
4. Mga DVD:
5.
6.
7.
8. Bluetooth Device - may mura nun sa ViraMall daw. Tanong nyo si Jik-Jik
9.
10.
11.
Boypren..kahit isa lang. Kahit hanggang Valentine's Day lang yung kontrata tapos break na kame pagtapos nun..
Ok na ba yan? Yan lang maisip ko ngayon eh. Hayaan nyo, pag may bigla akong nagustuhan, isulat ko dito..
PS: World Peace na din pala..tsaka wag na sana tumakbo si FPJ for President.


No comments:
Post a Comment