Letters were already starting to swim around the edge of the screen..
and I know that if I stare a bit longer I might drop off to sleep...zzzzz
but I can't cause I'm at work. Dang.
# # #
I learned something new about myself the other day..and that is:
Whenever I'm feeling low; I would always go out of my way to cheer a friend up.
I don't have a clear and solid explanation why but somehow it makes me feel pleased knowing I was able to make someone smile.
# # #
I gathered my closest college buds for a dinner date yesterday.
We haven't seen each other ever since the Tagaytay trip and the get-together also served as a make shift celebration for Bettinah's birthday last Sunday.
It was nice. We had dinner at Cafe Breton at the Podium then headed off to Sidebar for a couple of drinks.
I had a really great time mainly because I considered it a break from work and from my colleagues whom I get to see every work week.
# # #
I find it weird that I can no longer find the same drive and dedication I have for my work as before.
I remembered how ambitious and motivated I was to excel..
Now I find it disappointing that I only go to work just for the pay and the people. Really disappointing.
I know that deep within; I'd want to make something of myself. I want to get promoted..get more responsibilities and handle people..
I think I know what she said about being terrified to succeed.
I guess I am scared of change...of getting up that corporate ladder because it would mean I'd be venturing out of my comfort zone.
O well, we'll never know. I think I'd still apply for a higher position if given a chance.
No harm in trying.
# # #
Lately I have been warding off my boylets.
Some of them were trying to engage me in conversations or what-have-you's..but I'm clearly not interested.
Even the guy whom I consider as my second 'greatest temptation' doesn't have a hold on me.
They can call me the Ice Queen for all I care..
I don't give a hoot.
(Maybe it's PMS..)
# # #
I have a throbbing headache..remind me not to drink before heading to work.
I miss my bed. I need to reclaim my sleeping prowess.
zzzZZZzzz...
# # #
Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:
Post a Comment