Sunday, September 7

WEEKEND RAMBLINGS

WEEKEND RAMBLINGS

Achoo! *sniff *

I have the sniffles for the nth time. Maybe I should have an allergy test or something. To find out if Im allergic to people or things. Haha! Hmmm..

------

A couple of colleagues and I organized a surprise party for Syke

. Actually, her guy thought of it but asked for our help. It was nice. We got a room in Discovery Suites

and we invited some of her college friends and people from the office. I have slept at several hotels here in Manila and I must say that Discovery is homier. =)
It was a success although she admitted that she heard bits and pieces of the supposed ‘surprise’ party from people who couldn’t seem to keep their mouth shut. O well, she got semi-surprised so I think it’s a success in itself.


I’m thinking..when will someone (a boyfriend or a friend’ll do) put up a surprise party for my birthday? Wishful thinking!
Whatever!

--------

Continuation: When I woke up at the hotel room (a couple of hours before the party), my finger started to itch. I miss my computer. I miss typing some random blah’s and posting them on my site. Geesh, I’ve really become a certified blog addict!

I’m glad ‘coz I’m not alone. Almost all the oldies in the office have their personal blog site so I know I’m not alone.

Hurray for BLOGGING!

My friend Deej and I are even planning on getting our own PDA’s so we can still blog while on the road or something.

Oo, addict na po kung addict!!

---------

But on a serious note:

I think blogging is good. Heck, I consider it as my Savior! (I was exaggerating, but you do get my point)

It has become my getaway; my journal, my friend;

A venue where I can roam free and blog my feelings away.

I can write about anything I want.

It’s considered as a break in our office. Before it was only ‘yosi’ break. We’d be burnt out from all the stress and would just want to run downstairs and lit a stick but now it’s different. We see our break as a means to finally go inside our ‘secret’ world.

Blogging is good for your health. I mean it. *wink*

No comments: