Thursday, September 18

Not Self-Pity

Not Self-Pity

After reading Twins blog, it got me thinking; I do tend to wallow on my own digs not knowing that it’s slowly turning into a much bigger mess just because I made a big fuss about it. Whew..now that gave me a headache!

But I think that’s only normal. People tend to be sensitive to what is happening to them within a 5-10 feet radius. Beyond that, they couldnt /wouldnt care less.

It is how we respond to these issues that makes an individual unique. I can be loaded with all of the worlds problems but choose to smile and think lightly of it. I can also break into sobs and think of ending my life.

It is all a matter of looking into things. I am single and alone..but not totally alone. I am sad..but not all the time. I have friends and I know they cant always be there but I still love them. I have my family and I know they are not the best but they are blood so I love them. I have a job and it is not perfect but it keeps me stuffed so I acknowledge it.

I will try and stay afloat knowing that we are all battling our own demons.

It is how we end up becoming is whats important.


And no, I don't call that self-pity.

No comments: