OF FRIENDS, BREAKING UP, AND A DESPEDIDA PARTY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The reason why I have been busy lately is because of this. I have only been a member for several weeks but I wasnt really interested. I was addicted to blogging, remember? So I never really took notice..until now.
I thought the site was a sorry excuse for people who dont have any friends in the real world. I thought wrong. Call me a late bloomer for all I care. Its actually a good venue to meet new friends and to get in touch with old ones. Its cool how I found a lot of my college friends there! Sweet!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel bad for a friend. She just found out that her 10-year boyfriend and almost-fiance doesnt love her anymore and will be leaving her for another bitch. The usual "you’ll be okay", "its time to move on" and "youll get over it" bit doesnt really sound appropriate in her case. You have to give her credit…they have been inseparable for a decade. She lives and breathes for this guy. He controlled her: told her what to do, where to work, when to be with her friends…yeah, this guy was a total ass.
So when she cried in front of me, the usual advice-giver side of me took a turn and went backstage. I just silently comforted her. I just let her sob her heart out while giving her sporadic hugs and kisses. I guess thats the best help one could give a friend in need.
I feel for her but I know what happened is somehow a blessing for her. She admitted that she actually lost all sense of self-respect and kinda lost her dignity as well in all the 10-years they’ve been together.
It may hurt immensely right now and she might find no reason to continue being strong but I believe that the incident happened for a reason. Cheesy, huh?! I think it’s better that it occurred now and not when theyre already married. My friend deserves someone who will love her for who she is: a sweet and loving person. I wish only the best for her. I wish all the hugs and kisses will help her feel better. Cry it out girl, it’ll do you good. Know that we’re always here fer you. *mwah *
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ill be meeting up with my high school barkada tonight. I dont see much of this group and Im actually excited to see them again. I was always the one bailing out on them on birthdays and other gatherings. Call me bad but I am just too busy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I apologize for not being able to update my blog daily. I have been running out of ideas and thoughts to write..which is soooo unusual for me. I need to be inspired! Haha!
Well, Ill be attending a despedida party for Japanese Doll and thats something I can write about! Cant wait!
Thursday, September 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment