Friday, September 12

ANO PA NGA BA?!

ANO PA NGA BA?!



Im semi-okay now. Im beginning to smile and even crack jokes at the office. Thanks to my real friends. Some were comforting. Some were downright annoying. I even caught one walking by my station trying to really see if I WA crying or something. I almost wished a force field could just show up and hide me from the world. I wanted to be left alone yesterday and that only happened when I was already at the confines of my room.

Some of them had enough courage to ask me how I am doing today and I said I am good. But I know that it is not the same anymore. My trust has been altered. I didnt want it to happen but it did. And harm has been done. You know this certain thing, that if done to you will surely tick you off? A certain fear that if it came true..it’ll bring out the worst in you? The accident may seem petty to others but to me it was a crossing of boundaries..between professionalism and friendship. And I dont think I would like to explain why I got pissed. Im not positive itll be understood.

Nuff said.

----

I like what I am seeing.
I like what Im feeling.
Could it not stop?
Could the feeling not go away?


I want to see more consistency on your part.
Are you willing to do that for me?
I need to know, dear.
I need to know how you feel.

----

Badtrip. We’re supposed to have a meeting. Socials Committee. We were supposed to talk about the upcoming newsletter and other event. I was supposed to talk to our cute American client. Hes a cutie. Mukhang baby. But the others were right..I had a hard time understanding what was coming out of his mouth. Maybe it will help if I stick my tongue inside. Ewww…gross! Lol!

Oh, I wasnt able to attend the meeting. I bounced at the strike of 6. My killer shoes were needed at home. Apparently, my sister has an office party to attend and she was picked as one of the models for some hoopla! Huwaw…is dat my seester?!? Kebago bago, nagkakalat! Haha! But I have to admit..Im a proud ate! Woohoo!

----

No comments: