Sunday, September 7

~ I JUST DO ~

~ I JUST DO ~



I dont know what Im feeling.

I was okay awhile ago.

Until now.



I am happy for him.

I really am.

I know he is a loving husband.

I know he is a blissfully contented father.

I am glad he is happy.

I really am.



It is just that I suddenly missed him.

I missed his smile.

I missed his laugh.

I missed feeling appreciated.

I missed being on top of the world.



Maybe it is because I envy him.

I envy his happiness.

He found a home.

A wife that loves him.

A kid that adores him.

What we had was short-lived.

But that brief moment was heaven for me.



I have moved on.

I already did.

We are good friends now.

And missing him does not mean I am bitter.

In fact I wish him happiness.

I wish him all the happiness in the world.


I just miss him. End of story.


Note: I have written this last Friday morning. I just didnt publish it for fear that the guy I like right now might misinterpret what it means.

But this is a free country. I like him. And if he doesnt get that this post is merely stating what I was feeling at that moment, then hes not worth it.

No comments: