I woke up wayyyy ahead of schedule and was at the coffee shop first.
Its someones birthday and I have been missing out on a lot of parties for many years now. I only realized that when they started talking about what is presently happening to them. One of them went like, "Yeah, I know that guy. We were at your house when we blah-blah-blah.." I absolutely zonked out. They get to see each other on a normal basis. One of them even blurted out that it has been years since she last saw me! Uhm..I think that was true because I hardly recognized her when she approached the group earlier that evening. Dang! I failed big time on the "friends" area for this group!
It is a good thing I had to leave early because of work. Im feeling like a loser already and its beginning to be utter torture if I try and stay a bit longer.
Ending: They transferred to a bar after having dinner at Piadina while I carried my sorry ass back to the office.
L-O-S-E-R
----------------
I admit it. I am an utter meanie.
Im sorry but I really cant stand him.
Im usually friendly to everybody, but this guy is the absolute exception! Maybe Im PMSing or something but I hate his guts with a passion. Aside from his stinky breath; which I bet the people within a 10-mile radius (Im exaggerating) will agree; his personality is intolerable. He has this habit of injecting his whole being into anyones conversation: and I dont think subtly ignoring him is helping. He also has this nasty tendency to be touchy to the extent that he is starting to be regarded as a "manyak". I shudder every time he goes by. I cringe every time he approaches me and lays his hand on my shoulders or he gently grabs the back of my neck..Ewww! Geroff me, man! Drop dead!
He is also a know-it-all; a Mr. "Look at me, I’m responsible!" when hes really not. I know that a lot of people at work have things to say about this sorry dude but I’ll leave them to tell their own tales. Im not badmouthing. Im merely venting out what I feel. This is my blog anyway so I can write and rant about anything.
I am trying my best to be nice to him but it is either I end up talking but not looking at him or just plain ignoring him.
I just hate his guts..so much! Arrgggh!
---------------
Ok, enough about this dude.
I feel bad that there is a tight air hovering above our group. If two people fight…the whole group suffers. I know that it is none of our business but the group feels bad. Parties, gatherings and even the atmosphere at the office will feel tense and uncomfortable from now on. I know they have their individual faults and I hope it gets settled soon. They are both my close friends and I dont wanna stand between them. I will stay neutral and wish for the best. Love you both.
--------------
If there is one thing I learned today, I guess its that maintaining a healthy relationship with friends is a lotta hard work. Looking for true friends is a load in itself but finding them and accepting them for who they are is even harder.


No comments:
Post a Comment