Tuesday, September 23

WEEKEND GOINGS-ON

WEEKEND GOINGS-ON

I know...I checked my calendar and it has been days since my last entry. Dont get me wrong, I was always online but I cant get my fingers to start typing about my happenings.

Well, here goes:


I am my vagina:


Now, does that catch your attention? For those waiting for a blow-by-blow account on what happened to my supposed blind date last Friday; sorry to disappoint you.

When a colleague mentioned that she will be watching The Vagina Monologues with her beau; I wanted to invite myself but I didnt want to be the third wheel. So when she suggested that they set me up with their guy friend, I jumped at the chance because I really wanted to see the play. So I wasnt that disappointed when they told me that something came up and my date just couldnt get away from his work. He missed his chance to meet me..so there! I was somehow relieved because watching "The Vagina Monologues" is not at all an ideal itinerary for a first date.

I enjoyed the show immensely! I laughed my heart out at several funny and quirky monologues about the southern region. It was called a lot of things and I must say my fave was "coochie snorcher". They also mentioned the different types of moaner…LOL! I really laughed the hardest during this piece. You really have to be there, to understand! It was simply the best! It was the first performance staged in the Republic of Malate. And of course I saw a lotta stars. I saw the owner Kuh Ledesma there. She eminates utter coolness. Astig sha, promise! I also saw Audie Gemora who was actually sitting behind me. Nice! And on the way out guess who I saw? Cherie Gil! A lot of people back in high school and college said I look like her. And my mom told me that when she was young, a lotta people commented that she looks like Rose Marie Gil – Cherie Gils mom! Mag-nanay nga kame! LOL!



HUWAT?!?! GEL na naman ako?!!


So there I was, minding my own business; working on a Sunday when my dear friend Spinster went online: I greeted him because it was his birthday - September 21. We went through our usual "how are you and stuff". He was feeling bad because he was supposed to be out but it got cancelled at the last minute so that left him cooped up in his apartment. He was feeling pathetic being alone on a Saturday night in NY!

Then suddenly the mood changed:

spinster says:

you know what...i suddenly have to urge to kiss you

spinster says:

do you mind?

cLa!rE ForLaNi <> says:

hahahah! By all means, dear

spinster says:

seriously?

spinster says:

you made me feel a whole lot better. like you're the missing link in me? Can I really?

cLa!rE ForLaNi <> says:

hahaha! para kang si jerry maguire!

spinster says:

lips to lips? Seriously?

cLa!rE ForLaNi <> says:

lol! napatawa ako ng malakas dun ah!

spinster says:

you know, i've always felt like i can never find a girl i can spill me guts out to

spinster says:

hahaha...laugh all you want, you;re lucky i'm not there cuz if i was i'm sure as hell i'd do it

cLa!rE ForLaNi <> says:

hahaha! well, i feel the same way. kaw lang guy na nasabihan ko ng kahit ano.

spinster says:

seriously now......i;m wetting my lips and i'mlooking at your pic on the messenger screen

cLa!rE ForLaNi <> says:

lol! ano ba..nagba blush na tuloy ako!

spinster says:

i know you;'re not serious

cLa!rE ForLaNi <> says:

i look sick laughing all by my sorry self! haha!

spinster says:

but i sure as hell really want it..riiiiiiiigght now

cLa!rE ForLaNi <> says:

hahaha! well sorry ka na lang at nanjan ka! beh!

spinster says:

damn it! where's a 2 sec trans-atlantic flight when you need one

cLa!rE ForLaNi <> says:

lol! miss you, dear (smiley face)

spinster says:

my god...i do too...so much


Dont get me wrong; we are good friends, really. He was the first guy I was able to spill my guts out about almost anything and I mean anything. Too bad he had to move to NY to work. But we still keep in touch. Miss you, dude!



Of Car Crash and F1 racer wanna-be


It was just a 10-minute drive from our office to El Pueblo. It was supposed to be a sweet and short trip; but not for this chap. If you are riding inside his car, wearing a seatbelt is a definite requirement. I mean it. Oh, and maybe holding on for dear life could also help. It saved our lives that fateful afternoon. I see accidents like that one happening at night or early morning; when everyones drunk or just plain crazy. I guess this one was an exception.

Blame it on his watching countless F1 races. Blame it on his adrenaline-hungry persona. We were all weirded out but we ended up eating and drinking booze after the accident and interrogation.

Take lots of care, dude. You dont wanna die young, do you? So buckle up and drive safely. Get you car and yourself insured; you definitely need it.

No comments: