Before the weekend started, I was decided to just laze around the house and do absolutely nothing. Well, I would want to rekindle my fascinating relationship with our couch and TV set but alas, that didnt happen.
Saturday: After a supposed "short" breakfast at the Dome right after our shift, I found myself in Intramuros. Me, Party Momma and a couple of TS guys sidelined as a tour guide to three of our NA counterparts who were here for two weeks. It was fun. I found myself a tourist in my own country. I was ooh-ing and aaah-ing alongside the foreigners we were with. Shame on me! I enjoyed it but we were all pooped.
Sunday: Had dinner at Dampa. The place reminded me of Boracay minus the raucous attempt of the barkers to get customers. Daym, they were causing such a racket!! But I must say that the food was REALLY great. Yummy!
We then joined the rest of the crew at IO KTV. They were already grooving when we got there. The three NA counterparts who visited us comprised of a fag, a dike and a straight but already engaged cutie. We totally forgot to invite the fag to our little happening that night so I guess he spent his Sunday night jerking off or something. Hehe! The dike was really nice if not for her really piercing eyes. She has this habit of really looking into your eyes when shes talking to you. I mean, I dont have anything against it but thats what the others were saying about her. Shes cool like that. The engaged cutie was a revelation that night. He was singing like there is no tomorrow and when I took a closer look while he was singing a "popular" song perhaps during his time, he appeared to me like a retard trying to sing his ABCs. Haha! But he’s still a cutie so beat it!
Even the TS guys caused such a ruckus that night. One did a lopsided version of Frank Sinatras famous "My Way". One who can’t seem to get a hold of the mic coz no ones giving it to him for fear that he will literally bring the house down. twin and phoebe also showed their singing prowess that night. Although we really had to apologize to the engaged cutie because he got sick listening to "Stranded" being sung twice. He mentioned that if he get to listen to it for the third time, the title would have to be changed to "Strangled". Haha!
They finally decided to get our butts out of the place at around two in the morning. Thank God because I needed to be at work at 6am. Some of them even decided to go up to Antipolo for a "one for the road". I took a rain check and had Lopsided Sinatra bring me home. I was pooped and I still have to go to work.
So excuse me if I tend to not make any sense here. I only had two hours of sleep and try as I might, I couldnt catch even a wink here at my station. Its freezing and its making me sleepy. Im already wearing two jackets and my shades while trying to get some work done. You should see me..I really look awful today..Dang! All I wanna do is to wait for 3pm to strike and I'll be flying outta here!
And maybe tomorrow I will make sense already.


No comments:
Post a Comment