-pero GEL pa din ako!
Since I am a nocturnal being, let me start my post by telling you how my "night" began:
>I left the house with earphones plugged while I walked towards my ride. As I was crossing the street, I noticed a guy staring at me. I ignored him and went past him while I waited for a cab.
"Are you from Miriam?"
I knew someone was talking to me. I didnt know that it was the-staring-guy. I looked at him twice before saying,
"Excuse me?"
It is a good thing there were still a lot of people waiting for a ride on our area. I wouldve shouted or shoved my Swiss Knife down his throat if it were a bit late. I have been mugged twice so you cant blame me for being paranoid.
He asked if I was from Miriam College (I said yes *slaps forehead*); mentioned some names which I must say, sounded familiar.
He asked if I was from *bleep* subdivision. I said no. I didnt tell him that I was actually from a village near the place that he mentioned. O well.
He asked some more questions and I kept hoping that a cab would drive by so I could ditch him. Turned out the weirdo has a name: Andrew. He even offered his hand and..uhm..I shook it. I found out that he also works at a call center somewhere in Libis (Eastwood) and we have some common friends. Im still weirded out so I almost uttered a "Finally!" when I saw an empty cab. Im saved! Saved from his deadly last question:
"So, when is your birthday?" Hano ba?!!
Good thing I didnt have to kick his ass because I scurried as soon as the cab stopped in front of me.
He was kind enough to open the door for me and said "Nice meeting you." Dang, I only wanted to get away from him.
Call me paranoid. Call me weird. But I am merely being cautious.
I dont wanna end up right smack in front of a newspaper headline saying : Babae, nadedo dahil masyadong mabait.
>It's truly a freaky Friday; but this time its happy-freaky.
Remember Friendster? Well, I was minding my own business; tinkering with my list of friends then lo and behold -I saw a picture of the guy I was dating when I was working in a call center somewhere in Libis! Small world!
I remembered his sexy eyes. He was my first crush when I started there. I didnt know that the feeling was mutual at first. He was dating a batch mate back then so I was contented just looking. I found out that he had a thing for me through his girlfriend. She must have kicked herself for saying that because after a few days, he asked me out. Haha!
But hold on, dont think I was the mean bitch here. He told me theyve broken up. So there.
We went out a couple of times and I really enjoyed it. He was a lot of fun and I almost thought he'd be right for me. Alas, I found the experience really taxing because the ex kept on stalking him. Turned out he got her pregnant. *shocked * She hated me with a passion and she made my everyday work experience feel like hell. She kept stabbing me in the back; talked behind my back about things that werent really true.
Ending: The guy and I stopped dating because he found it fit that he take care of his own mess first and not to drag me in. AND I just realized that I wasn't even available at that time. I had a boyfriend when all that shit happened. Dang! Well, my boyfriend was MIA and he was probably shagging some other girl then BUT that is a different story so nuff said.
After a few months, I heard the girl had a miscarriage although we didnt buy the story.
Fast forward to today: The girl still works at that office; is dating another guy that will probably get her pregnant. Im exchanging messages with the guy as Im writing this and I believe hes also going out with a new girl from the same office.
I hope theyre all happy. I am just too thankful that I'm able to reconnect my ties with old friends and colleagues.
Here is a snippet of our conversation:
Melissa wrote:
Hello! Kilala mo pa ba ako? Hehe!
Sup wit you?
Sexy Eyes(not his real name)wrote:
la lang. Dito pa din sa *bleep * =) of course kilala pa din kita. I wouldnt forget my first crush sa batch naten! hehehe =)
*grinning from ear to ear: panalo na naman ang lola! Hahaha!
M wrote:
Lol..me too! How could I forget mr. Sexy eyes!
S.E.:
Eyes lang sexy sa akin? =( hehe
*so...todo sa pag-flirt ang lolo! Lol!
M wrote:
Haha! Well, I never had the chance to find that out, did I? LOL!
* Flirt fest na ito! Hahah!
>Freaky Friday!
End of work week and I am Stoked! We will be holding the despedida party at the Discovery Suites(again!)courtesy of Japanese Doll.I heard a lot of people would be bringing bottles of Tequila to the party. Dang! I guess the Alcoholics Unlimited will convene tonight!I will bring a blender so we could concoct my fave drink - Pantyliner(a mix of Tanduay, lime Island mixer and ice - truly wicked!)I better bring some clothes and stay for the night because it will be a sleepless and drunken one later! Woohoo!


No comments:
Post a Comment