Wednesday, June 30

~ Learning To Breathe ~

I'm not so bad after all...I'm not so bad after all

I have never done anything like it before. Last time I did it; I was so intoxicated so I won't even count that experience.

Well this time, it was on my own accord. I wanted it. But now I don't know if it was all worth it.

Now I know how a certain friend feels now.
Now I know that I'm not so bad after all.
Now I walk with a big question mark on my face.

So what happens next?

I don't know. I wouldn't even dare find out. I'm not even sure if the concerned person also feels the same way. I'm not even sure if I want that concerned person to feel the same way.

I would have to eat my hat for all that I've said before; that it was nothing. It was definitely something now that I was given time to ponder.


No, this is nothing..this is nothing..this is nothing..

No comments: