==========
'Never tell evil of a man, if you do not know it for certainty, and if you know it for a certainty, then ask yourself, 'Why should I tell it?'
-Johann K. Lavater
Don't underestimate the fact that you've known a person for quite some time. It might surprise you that somewhere beneath their perfect facade is a character that reeks of havoc and a couple of ill-willed arrows directly pointed at you.
It's true what they say. Keep your friends close. Your enemies closer.
You disgust me.You smile and laugh with everyone but deep inside; all you have there is a heart full of spite.
I wonder what the world did to you that makes you so embittered that you want misery mirrored in every face that you see.
Tsk.Tsk.
I pity your soul. I bet they're already starting to rot as we speak.
==========
I'm physically and emotionally unwell right now. Sighs. Too much thinking, I guess.
==========
Company Outing.Don't want to go.Can't explain.Too profound.Sings a familiar tune on disillusionment.Towards everyone at work.Tired of all the people.Tired of endless insincere dealings.Death to superficial clowns.Disgusted.So tired.Want to lie down.Stare at the sky.Do nothing.Be nothing.For the time being.
'Once in a while you have to take a break and visit yourself'.
-Audrey Giorgi
==========
WORD OF THE DAY:
'REBUKE'
(transitive verb, noun)
[ri.BYOOK]
1. to criticize sharply and summarily, to reprove; to reprimand.
2. to check, silence, or put down
3. a direct and pointed reproof, a repirmand
'It was so quick for Helen to rebuke everything she was told by Christina, but only because she knew she was a friggin' liar!'
Friday, June 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment