Ewwww..I'm soooo busted! I am majorly crushing on my friend's boyfriend! Yay!
Wait, I'm getting too excited here! Lemme backtrack to what happened to me last weekend:
We went to our usual hang out after our shift last Saturday morning..to good 'ol Whistlestop near Shangri-la. We ate and after a round of beer decided to call it a day. Our group had separate gimmicks for that night; there's a boy's nite out and a girl's nite out. We all decided to meet up at the Fete thing in Eastwood but that didn't happen coz it rained and I was only able to join the group at around 11pm. (coz i woke up late)
So anyway, I didn't stay that long because I'll be treating my family out for the Father's Day thingie the next day. After that I went straight to my family's trusted hairdresser to have my hair treated. (huwaw! ganda ko na!)
I hardly had my butt on the couch when I had to rush and meet my college buds at Oyster Boy in Greenhills. I had a really great time coz it has always been like that everytime we meet up. We were seated outside and I must say, para kameng mga sira ulo dun. We all shared old and new stories and we'd always end up laughing. It was always a riot everytime we're together.
It was AJ who treated us out since it was her birthday. And it was only that Sunday night that we met her new boyfriend - Nes. They've been together for hardly a month but I can really see that our friend is happy.
What I found strange is that I couldn't stop looking at the new bf *giggles. I even told the guys that he looks like Ali Sotto's deceased son, Miko. He's really a cutie..*sighs
He was always teasing me about our other friend and if not for AJ, I would've melted right there and then. Giggles
When I got home I texted AJ and thanked her for the treat:
Me: I had fun and it was nice seeing you guys again. Pasado sakin yang si Nes-->I'm so happy for you =D
AJ: Bolera ka pala..=) nice meeting you! Kausap ko yung friend mo..yihee! C u soon...Nes
Gosh, Nes and I are going to see each other again??! Hah! I wish! I bet we'll see each other but he'll be with my friend. Haaaay..
Stop it! I should get a hold of myself. But I dunno how..I believe it was the first time I felt this shit and it has to be on one of my friend's guy! ROAR. You guys should've seen me last Sunday. Tsk..Tsk..
Until now, I couldn't stop grinning and giggling everytime I think of him. Roar.
*deep sigh
Crush ko sha talaga! Waaaah!!!
Tuesday, June 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment