Bloggers Unite!
Seeing Dazed Angel's answer to my comment the other day, I realized something..
We create our own blog site so we can have a venue for that little voice inside of us that we can't just loudly pronounce to the whole world. Not only do we get to release all those angst with the whole blog world as our witness, but these people become our own support group. We get to read comments from folks we know and people we only get to know through blogging.
It feels good that we can belt out certain frustrations in life and not get judged for it.
I love you guys!
*mwah
=========================================
Flakers
Oooohh, how I hate 'em!
Flaker = an invidividual who either means it or not; leaves another individual hanging in mid-air.
Examples:
-->A person who suggests a night-out but calls or texts that she/he won't be able to make it.(especially someone who texts just as everyone's already at the meeting place except for her!)
-->A person who makes several plans with you (the really serious ones)..but balks at the last minute and expects you to understand.
I know..I know..I'm guilty of this deed also but at least I try to NOT make any promises at all.
'Nuff said
=========================================
I have finally conquered my fear of the unknown..I went to the interview and although I enjoyed the feeling of becoming an applicant again (exam and interview part), I don't think I'll accept the offer...
Why?
Because the location of the office they'll be moving is friggin' far!! That's why! I can't imagine myself commuting from my place aaaaaaaaaaall the way to Alabang! Dang! Maybe if their transportation allowance is a huge sum aside from my basic than I'll reconsider. O well, back to the 'drawing board' for me.
Friday, June 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment