Tuesday, June 29

Weekend Affair

If you ask me what I feel now, I'll only give you a blank stare. After that, it'll vary from a timid smile to a lame attempt to change/avoid the subject.

*blushes

I really don't know what happened. Sometimes I smile stupidly like I have a naughty secret I'm not telling anyone..other times I feel nothing; absolutely nothing that you'll wonder why I'm suddenly like that.

I really don't know. It just happened, I guess. I don't want it to have any explanation or have someone study it under a microscope because I have a strong feeling I don't really want to know what happened. It would be best if the subject would just die down.

Stupid.Impulsive.Great.Tingly.Goosebumps.Whatever.

'Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.'
~ Henry Kissinger

======================

Okay, so I can't find a simpler way to describe what happened during our company's outing. We all had a blast and once more we have proven that we are the best account. MACROMEDIA rulezzz!!!

Just imagine, out of 30 so accounts in our company, we managed to bag the 'Best Band' award (prize is 10K, go Nene & the Virgins!)and it's one of our colleague who won the 'Star of the Night' title! The Macromedia account is only a small group if you compare it to some of the accounts..but that's basically the reason why we're all bonded as a team. I'm so proud to be a part of this group. Now I'm having second thoughts of leaving...haha! whatever!

I'll post a link to the whole album once it's done.

No comments: