Someone asked me a question that really stomped me. It would've been better if they asked me if the sun is really the center of the solar system or something..
I feel bad 'coz the question really made me sigh and think.
'Why am I still single?'
I have no idea, really. There are times when I don't really get to notice or even care if I'm not locking hands or lips with someone special. I keep busy with work, friends and family but I've to admit, there are absolute occasions and instances that I kinda miss feeling special and giddy with happiness because I'm in love with someone.
There was a time when I didn't care if I was single. At least I can do whatever I want. I can go out and not care if I don't text them or tell 'em where I'm at. I can flirt with whomever I want to without feeling guilty because I'm going steady with someone. I get to spend quality time with my friends and family.
But there are moments that I get to reflect and realize that it has indeed been a long time since I've had someone special. Flings are not counted. I sometimes ask myself this question.. look at myself in the mirror and assess if I'm getting ugly or if I have developed some hateful trait that will make guys head for the mountains everytime they see me.
At the back of my head I know there's nothing wrong with me. I guess it was sort of a disadvantage that some think I'm a snob especially during first meetings. I can't change that so I'll leave it at that. I think one other reason why guys think twice before approaching me is because I'm not 'easy'. I mean, I am independent. I think I give off this signal that I can stand on my own without a man. I can take care of myself and I'm really not comfortable playing 'damsel-in-distress' waiting for a prince to come. I'm just not like that.
And one other fact is that I'm not settling for someone who's 'okay' and who happens to be available and likeable because I know I deserve the best...and my 'best' has yet to come.
Maybe he's just busy! Haha!
+++++++++++++
'You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough. You must want it with an inner exuberance that erupts through the skin and joins the energy that created the world'.
Sheila Graham
+++++++++++++
--A Dang Conspiracy--
I just learned from a friend and former colleague that our fave artists will be having a concert in California but I can't go coz (d'oh)I'm in the Philippines! Dang!
JOHN MAYER - SHORELINE AMPITHEATRE JUL 16 $33-48
PLUMB - MONTEREY, CA- JULY 24 $38
JARS OF CLAY - MONTEREY, CA - JULY 25 $38
SARAH MCLACHLAN....AROUND JULY...$125-250
LOS ANGELES, CA & HP PAVILLION - SAN JOSE, CA
It's unfair! Why can't they come here! I'm willing to shell out my whole savings just to see em all perform!
I wanna watch!! Waaaah!!!
+++++++++++++
All about the ex!
1.)name one of your ex?
* My Ex
2.) Why did you break up?
* because I got a confirmation that he was cheating on me
3.) Who called it quits?
* ME coz He didn't want to let go at first. The nerve!
4.) What would be your break up song for
him/her?
* it's some song with a lot of cuss..but I forgot it's title. Hehe
5.) Of all your ex's, who did you lyk the most?
* ahm..the one who got married (a.k.a. 'to the one who got away')
6.) Do you regret what happened?
*nah..it was an experience and it helped me become what I am now so no regrets here.
7.) If there would be a chance that you will be
together again, would you still say yes?
* ahm..zzzzzzzzzz
he still looks good though *slaps forehead
8.) Are you still hoping that he/she will come
back?
* nope
9.) Do you think he/she hates you?
* i don't think so
10.) Do you think he/she had move on?
* yes. I heard his girl's pregnant already. Go future daddy!
11.) What did you do after the relationship
ended?
* cried buckets..got wasted
12.) do you hate him/her?
* yeah..but I got over the whole thing so I'm okay now
13.) Do you still communicate?
*I changed my number so the ans. is no. but i still see him around our village
14.) What would you tell him/her if you'll see
him/her?
* a lotta stuff
15.) Do you ever regret loving her/him?
*nah.. it's part and parcel of what I am now
16.)Does she/he make you cry when you're still
together?
* oh yes, plenty o times
17.) What was the most unforgettable
WORDS/STATEMENT he/she told you?
* 'babalikan kita'..and I was stupid enough to believe him
18.) If youre gonna die tomorrow, what will you
say to your ex?
* thanks for the good times..hahaha!
+++++++++++++
Answer to the riddle:
There are three words in the English language. What is the
third word? Everyone knows what it means and everyone uses it
every day. Look closely and I have already given you the
third word. What is it?
Answer: "language".
This puzzle has circulated widely on the Internet for some
years, but usually in an abbreviated form such as "Name three
common English words ending in 'gry'", which has no good third
answer.
*saw it in www.dictionary.com


No comments:
Post a Comment