Wednesday, June 2

Expecto Patronum!

I am STOKED!! I was among the first peeps to watch 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban'. Me and some of my officemates trooped to Robinson's Galleria and were among the first eager HP fans to fall in line to catch the initial screening of the movie. Woohoo!

I realized how much I missed Harry Potter and the gang. It was like going back to being a child and it feels so damn good!

I love the KnightBus but I don't think it'll be a good idea to have a triple decker bus prowling our streets at night..especially if it's being driven by Ernie Prang.


This is the best pic I was able to find of Buckbeak..Hagrid's hippogriff


Hermione, Harry and Ron on their way out of Hagrid's place


Finally meeting Sirius Black


Harry and Hermione in the Dark Forest


I really like this pic of the Dark Forest..(wala lang!)


And I really loveeeee the Whomping Willow..


There were several sequences that were not placed in the movie..w/c is good when you think about it, otherwise it'll be a movie running for another hour or so. I don't think my butt can sit that long...

*images taken from: Accio Firebolt

==============================

You Know You're Obsessed with Harry Potter When -
:from Accio Firebolt

- you cant EVER put the book down.

- you see an "out of order" sign on the door of a school bathroom and think that Moaning Myrtle must be in there.

- you say 'Alohomora' each time you unlock a door.

- you're afraid to open your desks and dressers because boggarts might come out of there.

- you use wizarding vocabulary in every day language.

- you refer to people as Muggles.

- you hold out your wand arm in hopes of the Knight Bus coming.

- you start muttering Expecto Patronum everytime that you feel really really unhappy, worried that a dementor might be close by.

- you call anyone who you hate a stupid muggle.

There's a few more at this link.


=============================================

Want to know some news or rumors about the plot for Books 6 and 7? Then just go to these links:
Book 6 / Book 7

No comments: