======================
A RIDDLE THAT'LL KILL YOUR BRAIN! This is going to make you so MAD!
There are three words in the English language that end in "gry". ONE is
angry and the other is hungry. EveryONE knows what the third ONE means
and what it stands for. EveryONE uses them everyday, and if you listened
very carefully, I've given you the third word.
What is it?
_______gry?
++++++++++
'You have nice cheekbones...'
me said 'Thanks' (what a lame pickup line!)
I spent the weekend at my friend's place in Subic. Kaje and I went there to sleep, unwind and drink booze with Piper and her ultra cool mom.
We went to this newly opened bar and met up with Piper's friends. This Jon guy seated on my left suddenly turned to me and delivered the L-A-M-E pickup line I mentioned. He didn't stop there, ladies and gentlemen..he even proposed a toast for my cheekbones! WTF!
I didn't know if I should be flattered or to ask him if he's gay and if he has any brand of blush on he could recommend. Haha!
'Where did you get your cheekbones?'
me said 'Uhm..my mom?' (I wanted to say I got it from my dad but that would mean I look funny to have my dad's cheekbones. Arrgggh!)
If I listened closely and counted each time he shoots a compliment about my cheekbones, I would've asked for a makeover! Sheesh! What a waste of pickup line..to think that he was kinda cute.
*Tsk..Tsk
-----------------
Some pics I took while in Subic...

Piper's kid during a ballet recital

A Curious Kid

~ ~ ~ S P O O K Y ~ ~ ~


No comments:
Post a Comment