Friday, June 11

Me -->A Retard

In my previous post I was contemplating about my singlehood..today it looks like I was flooded with testosterone. Suddenly everyone's trying to set up a date with me. Life is friggin' ironic doncha think?

*raises eyebrow

There's this old flame that I dated last year. We work at the same company; we dated for a couple of months but it didn't work for some unclear reasons. We're now talking again and I consider him as my flirt buddy. Haha!

Now here's where the real problem lies - an ex boyfriend back in college and one of his barkada. I broke up with my ex bf when I was in first year college while the other one tried to court me when I was in third year. They're still in contact, mind you. We all saw each other's profile in Friendster so we exchanged contact numbers.

My ex was inviting me out for coffee to catch up on things while the other one wants to go on a movie date.

Rupert (my ex's friend)texted: So, when can we go out and watch a movie?
me: Ahm...why don't we all meet up: You, Benedict and me..perhaps we can all have coffee or something.
Rupert: Why, did he ask you out also?

*me slaps forehead

I read his text twice and realized what a retard I was for even suggesting it! Waaah! Shoot me, please!

Now I don't know what to do...Rupert just said something about texting my ex but it'll be hard because all three of us have really crazy schedules..

Pedeng wag na lang lumabas? (Can we just not go out?!)

WAAAAAH!!!!

No comments: