Tuesday, May 4

Harangue of Sorts

=========================

I have been swimming in abyss for days now.
I let the waves bring me to the shore and back to the raging discontent that is my heart.

I want to shout at everyone and tell them that I'm a nobody. I don't deserve their friendship; their attention; I am but a sore loser wearing a mask mingling with people who don't give a hoot that my face is not really my own.

Do they not see that I'm rotting? I smile but at the back of that is a person crying..crying because of all the injustices in life.
Do they not hear that I'm calling for help? I laugh out loud but beneath those sounds are shouts for aid because I feel my soul has abandoned me.
Do they not feel my bruises? I flourish in the company of others; but I hide my battle scars with a bit of smile; an ounce of laughter and embrace from friends.

I am but a weary soldier. The battle is ongoing; it's not even nearing it's end but I'm almost ready to give up.

Where are my reinforces?

=========================

WARNING: Friends can be hazardous to your health!

I was a minute late when I came to work. Thanks to my best bud back in college. I honestly want to flush our friendship down the toilet because I no longer care what she feels..i just want to wring her neck til she sputters then eventually dies. Kinda sick, eh?

Well, after taking me for granted and after being a total ass..I just want to erase her from my life..at least for now.

ARGGGGH!!!!

I just can't stand her!


========================

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

No comments: