and then silence..
Something to describe what I'm feeling today.
It's as if everything I saw and experienced these last few days were all blurry. Everyone was always doing something so I joined in until I found myself alone in the office save for one co-worker and a friendly guardian outside.
*sighs
I realized that I'm no longer used to being alone because it would mean I have a lot of time to hear what my 'barely beating' heart has to say. I don't know why I'm suddenly terrified of confronting myself. Maybe I'll learn about some of the dumb and nonsensical stuff I've been doing that made me put my heart in the backseat. I know I have to do some apologizing for having my mind work on overtime.
I'm guilty so sue me!
++++++
Sometimes it's easier to fall into your everyday routine then to step aside and assess your life.
It's scarier I think. Call me a coward but I just don't want to think about the things I need to do with my life. I miss the carefree me. I miss her so much.
++++++
This is what I get for spending the weekend at work. I really hate this schedule. Maybe I really need to move on. A change is required, I guess.
*head hurts
See...I'm thinking too much again.
*bangs head
C'mon, stop it! Just go home, read a book then sleep.
Maybe this time it'll be a dreamless sleep.
++++++


No comments:
Post a Comment