Monday, May 24

Updates!

I'm back from Boracay..

Actually, we arrived in Manila last Tuesday and I got sick so I only get to update my blog today since it's my off.

Well..what can I say about my trip to Boracay...hmmm...it was fun mainly because of the people I was with. We had a blast although the sun rarely showed it's hide during our stay there. We all managed to get drunk so I think we met our goal.

I'll post some pictures here..but y'all can check the 'Meme Gallery' on the left side of my blog to check out the pics.

==========================================

After I got back from Boracay..I have been coughing like crazy and I had fever for a couple of days. I think that's what I get for getting drunk almost everyday and I was one hella smoking machine also. Sheez! So now I'm cutting down on cigarettes and alcohol....as if!

==========================================

I want to watch the concert of BEP (Black Eyed Peas) this coming Saturday...but I have work!!! I am such a LOSER!!! Daym!

==========================================

I went to National Bookstore last Saturday and the mere scent of the books sent me to nostalgia-ville. There were a lot of kids getting their school supplies. I then remembered that it's almost June..time to go back to school for these kids.

I missed going to school. I was one of 'em kids looking forward for trips to the bookstore to get stuff for the coming school year. I like it because I would always go home with a new book. *Addik sa libro

O well..I miss being a kid. I miss having less worries. I miss having limited access to the world. I miss having less means to get hurt because my life then evolved around home, school, friends and books.

*sighs

I miss the simple things in life.


============================================

LAST THING I...

Bought: book
read: my new book (The Wastelands by Stephen King)
watched on TV: Meteor Garden 2..my sister was watching it just before I left home
club/house party: I.O. KTV..surprise party for a colleague
touched) Cats/dogs: uhm...
single/taken: SINGLE..unfortunately
pen/pencil: none
gloves/mittens: none
food/candy: Potato wedges from Dome
cassette/cd: Black Eyed Peas (fave album as of the moment)
coke/Pepsi: Coke
Matches/lighter: lighter.but I'm swearing off cigarettes muna..Hah! As if!

WHO DO YOU WANT TO...

kill: hmmm...
hear from: I can't tell...
look like: Claire Forlani? Hahaha!

FAVORITE...

food: PASTA!!!
drink: Water! Hah! Plastic! Pede ba alcohol?
color: blue
shoes: kick-ass boots
site:
song: "Let's Get Retarded" by the BEP
vegetable: cabbage
fruit: watermelon

THE...

Last movie you saw: Shrek 2 (Hilarious!)
Last movie you saw on the big screen: Shrek 2
Last phone number you called: my bestfriend
Last song you heard: LSS ..sasakyan kita..sa
lahat ng gusto mo....

Last thing you had to drink: Iced Tea from Dome
last thing you ate: Potato wedges from Dome
last time you showered: a couple of hours before I left to meet up with my bestfriend
last time you smiled: uhm..before I heard my crushie talking to some girl over the phone. Sheez!
last person you hugged: my bestfriend
last person you kissed: my bestfriend (cheeks) can the question be 'person you want to kiss'?!
Last thing you said: I'm jealous! Damn it!
last person you talked to online:Uhm..I can't remember
last person you talked to on the phone/how long: bestfriend
last thing you smelled: my crushie's cologne

DO YOU...

do drugs: tried it once
drink: to vague..if it's alcohol then it's a yes. Just last night.
sleep with stuffed animals: Uhm..
read the newspaper: of course!
have any gay or lesbian friends: lots of 'em!
believe in miracles: Yes... and waiting for one!
consider yourself tolerant to others: yes..but up to a certain point..
believe in astrology: i guess so..
believe in magic: what?!?
pray: as often as i could
go to church: not that much..
have any secrets: but of course!
have any pets: nope..I want to get a dog but I don't think i can take care of it with my sched at work...
go to or plan to go to college or unit: nope
Wear hats: only if I'm off to the beach or if it's friggin' cold in the office.
have any piercing: ears
have any tattoos: henna..but I want to get a permanent one...
hate yourself: sometimes..mainly bec. of things I should've done
wish on stars: sometimes
believe in witches: yes..I wanted to be one..like the Charmed Ones..
believe in Satan: Yes
believe in ghosts: yep..although I haven't seen one.
trust others easily: I'm more careful now..
like sarcasm: Oh yes!
take walks in the rain: I love the rain...
kiss with your eyes closed: awwww...
sing in the shower: yes...
love yourself: I do
miss someone: uhuh
bored: sometimes


===========================================

Yeah, I can finally say that I'm jealous right now. I didn't know I could be..but I am. And I don't know what to do...

It sucks big time! It really does.

*sighs

Why can't the people we like, like us back? Why oh fuckin' why?!?!

No comments: