Friday, May 7

Two Cents

General realizations:

I realized that...

..spending 8-12 hours/5 or even 7 days a week with my colleagues can be really fatal. May it be within the confines of the work place or outside.

..so an occasional break from work and friends can be seen as a de-stressing experience.

..credit cards can also be regarded as a double-ended sword. It can be your savior when cash is short but it can also be a hired gun once you get the billing statement. It'll make you want to migrate to another country and leave your 'utangs' behind.

..shutting up can help you not say really nasty things to people when what you'd really like to do is kill them or shake 'em till they see stars.

=============================

Personal realizations:

I realized that..

..it takes a couple of hours and a hefty meal to break my 'I-just-woke-up-and-Im-grouchy-so-back-off' mood.

..I tend to be late for work if I get at least 6 hours of sleep. But give me at least 2 hours and I'd be at the office a good 30 minutes before my shift. Talk about weird!

..that I should be heeding the advices I give to my friends about life and love. I tend to be really wise and all-knowing on that subject but when it finally happens to me: I suddenly turn into a toddler being potty-trained.

..I should stop reading any Dan Brownbooks because I'm beginning to be obssesed with Da Vinci, the Priory of Sion and other concerned conspiracies.

=============================

I'm not turning into a nerd, right? *shocked

=============================

I miss Nemo.

I know that I get to see her everyday since she's back from her maternity leave but everything's so different now.

*sighs

It'll be her birthday next week so we promised to go out and have coffee or something before I leave for Boracay.

I still wish she could come with us.

=============================

I have been religiously drinking a popular appetite-suppressant drug for days now and I feel it working.

I call it cramming. I'll be heading off to the beach so I should give justice to the two-piece string bikini I got from Speedo. Yikes!

Wish me luck!

=============================

I should avoid:

- smoking too much. Exceptions can be made if I'm on a trip or a night out.
- procastinating.
- spending too much moolah for my upcoming trip. I don't wanna end up a 'poor-ita' (as what Hundun will say) once I'm in Manila.
- pigging out hours before I sleep. I don't wanna feel bloated when I wake up.
- being a worry wart.
- having a short fuse.

=============================

I should:

- save up more.
- really get insured and start thinking about my future.
- spend time with my family more.
- check up on old friends and people I don't get to spend time with lately.
- have more patience...(crosses fingers)

=============================

I think the political ad of FPJ where he mentions the different changes he'll be doing once in office is really BS.

He mentioned things like:

: something about 'pangmatagalan na kapayapaan' but didn't elaborate (does he expect people to just bite the bullet and vote for him!?!)

: lowering the cost of medicines (again, without elaborating!)

I forgot the other things he mentioned but clearly, he's one of 'em peeps vying for office who kept dropping vague and half-baked promises hoping people would be stupid enough to see beyond his lies and vote for him.

-It makes me want to stay at home or go to the mall during Election Day and not exercise my right. Maybe I can just apply for a Visa to some far away country and leave. I can just imagine what the foreigners think of us: A former action star running for the highest position in the government. Sheesh!

No comments: