Women are like apples on trees: the best ones are at the top of the tree.
Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.......
So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing.
They just have to wait for the right man to come along - the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.
Share this with other women who are good apples - even those who have already been picked!
And remember ...
Men are like a fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the crap out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
Para sa mga bitter! Hahaha!
=========================================
I got an unexpected letter from a friend here at work...
I was surprised coz our friendship has come a long way from having a few prejudgments to being the 'Tom and Jerry' (in a fun way) here at the office. I remember when she was still a newbie..it was actually with her ex boyfriend that I was really chums with.
I didn't like her at first so who would've thought that that spat between her and my guy friend would draw us closer to each other.
We call each other names. I call her 'bulilit' and she calls me 'bitch'. I can say that we compliment each other for as I am the epitome of being an eldest sib, she's that of the youngest. When I'm grouchy, she would always come over and make 'kulit'. When I'm acting like an eldest sib..she plays her role as the youngest and vice versa. We can both be immature and mature at the same time. We call ourselves 'weird' and we're proud of it!
She told me how she regards me as one of her closest friend here at work and I'm honored. I'll miss her if she goes.
I guess I'll do what she and everyone else has been telling me to do...fix my passport.
I will miss you too, dear. It's always fun when you're around. I understand that people have to move on somehow. That is one fact in life that I really loathe. I really hate 'goodbyes'. Damn!


No comments:
Post a Comment