-->Why do I feel as if I'm racing against time?
-->Have I been alone for the longest time?
-->Why do I cringe and turn green with envy everytime I see the men I have liked and loved happy with their respective wives and lovers?
-->Am I that evil for the reason that I don't rejoice on their good tidings rather I feel as if life is playing a sick joke on me?
-->Why can't I keep a straight face amongst all these trouble?
-->Am I cursed to be bitter forever?
-->Am I not deserving to experience bliss and contentment with a man who can claim me as his?
-->Have I not done anything good or great that would merit a good karma?
-->Will I have to wilt and die before I reap what I deserve?
-->Do I have to exert more effort just for things to go the way I want them to?
-->Or do I have to again let the tide wash me to some unknown territory just so I could start over?
-->Could I be more pathetic or can anyone just shoot me?
Monday, May 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment