Wednesday, April 28

Updates

Hahah! Here you go, bitch... ;P

I have been so busy lately; Team Building arrangements for our Account, After Shift gimmicks and work of course! I don't even have time to go out with my other set of friends. For that I feel really really bad.

But I'm still in no mood to write something here so I'll let the pics do the talking..perhaps they can tell y'all where I've been:




during Hazel's surprise party at McDo


Puerto Galera: on our way to Coral Beach


getting drunk in Galera


Sunset in Galera


Stranded in Galera


About to board the SuperCat in Calapan


This is what we do after our shift...bunch a goofballs


my Macromedia Family


Making faces while cooling off at Starbucks Tagaytay


Outside Leslie's Tagaytay


Ada's Christening: Godparents with Nemo, the proud Mama


Jellyfish - ->Crystal Beach (Iba, Zambales)


During the ocular inspection in Iba --Guess what we think of the place?

No comments: