The sun, the sea, the sand and a whole lotta cute guys...
NOT!!!!
Yeah there was a bit of sun on our first and second day but it started raining like crazy here on our third day.
My third day here in Boracay...it's really windy here. No pushy manongs and manangs asking if I want to go boatriding or get a massage...no island hopping...no snorkeling...it's really a good thing it's my third time to come here so I don't really feel sorry for myself..only to those people who've set foot in Boracay for the first time.
Oh..I forgot to mention that I lost my phone. I somehow managed to drop it when I was fumblin' to get my camera and tripod.
But I did manage to get drunk the first night. I wanted to so I could forget that I lost my friggin' phone! Second night was spent dancing on top of chairs and posing in front of the camera with a really, really hottie!(will post picture once I get to Manila).
I have yet to lie down and take a nap in the beach. It's really windy right now and the rest of the gang already went back to their rooms to sleep. I'll maybe walk some more later and do some shopping or just plain be autistic.
'Single' people are starting to hook up with other 'single' people. I cited a few potential fish but I decided to take it slow and take my pick.
Some of the people in our group were supposed to be home already but since there were no 'bangkas' with enough courage to challenge the sea, there was no way for 'em to get to the airport and with the ticketing stations here at Bora, they could only cross their fingers that they can still get a ride back before tomorrow. Good luck to them.
I'm bound to get the flight back to Manila tomorrow. I still can't tell if I'm really having fun. I think it's too soon to tell. But I'm kinda getting a strong vibe that my first trip to Boracay two years ago still tops the chart. Daym!
Monday, May 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment