Thursday, October 2

HOOKED


Im officially hooked on you and I dont like the feeling.

Its like ever since I discovered you, I cant sit still until I have you.

I now have a hungry look plastered all over my face and I dont like the feeling.


~ ~ ~ ~

Please dont make a spectacle of what Im feeling.

Its enough that I blurted it out in the open.

Its enough that I now feel your overwhelming presence every time youre near.



~ ~ ~ ~

Its torture because I dont know how to act proper when you are around.

Its torture because all I want to do is be with you.

Its torture because I don’t know if the feeling is mutual.



~ ~ ~ ~

You were nothing before.

You were someone who only existed only if I allow it.

You were nothing to me..

until now.


No comments: