Thursday, October 16

Daily Musings..

I have been wishing for the work week to be over.
I have been counting the days til I have to shove all my work and head for a one-for-the-road or just fly home and catch up on some zzzsss. I have been sooo lazy this week. To think that I already went on SL last Monday! Hah! What is happening to me?!

~ ~ ~

I want to get rid of my camera and perhaps buy a new one.
The people here at the office are camera freaks.

There are actually two reactions whenever someone shouts, PICTURE!!: first group scrambles to get a good position in front of the camera and projects; and the second group scrambles to get a hold of their respective cameras to shoot some pics. I belong to the first one although I do have a camera to boot.
I am soo through that phase that I lug my camera everywhere I go. Every time I attend a party or go out-of-town, I leave my camera at home for one reason: I wanna be included in the pictures! Haha! Sicko!

~ ~ ~

I wanted to go to HK this December with Twin and Spinster.
We have actually been planning that trip for so long but I just got a text from Spinster (who is in NY) telling us that he cant coz hes lacking some funds and needs to save up so he could get here by next year. Sucks!
I miss him big time. I consider him my guy best friend and we have a lotta catching up to do. Guess I can just make do with IM and text for now. *sigh *

~ ~ ~

These are a couple of songs that has been playing non stop on my WinAmp for two weeks now:

Givin Up on you by Lara Fabian: After all we have been through I can only look at you. Through the eyes you lied to. I’m givin up, givin up on you.

Any Lucky Penny by Nikki Hasman: Dream over me with a tear. Anything it takes to wish me here.

This is my World by Darius Rucker: This is my world. This is who I am. And Im not gonna give up myself to make your life better.

It actually doesnt have any special meaning for me but I happen to love the beat. Maybe someday it will hold something but I happen to enjoy listening to them music so there.

~ ~ ~

Come on, let's fall in love..

WTF!
I heard that playing from our Manong Guard's radio and honestly, who is the dickhead that would have enough balls to come up to you and say 'Hey! Come on, let's fall in love!'

That is a lot of bull! If it is that easy to fall in love or have someone fall in love with you then the world would be a much better place to live in!

No comments: