Thursday, October 23

Christmas is in the air...

Am I the only one who cringe and have goose bumps every time I hear Christmas songs playing every where I go?

Please tell me Im still normal!

I dread the countdown I see on T.V. and hear on the radio. 63 days to go til.. (63 days my ass!)
Shutting the tv/radio off or ignoring it does prove to give me temporary sanity but to be reminded of the upcoming celebration; is like a recurring childhood trauma I dont want to come face to face with.

Dont get me wrong; I didnt have any harrowing experience in the past to make me cynical about the whole hoopla. The season merely makes me feel like a L-O-S-E-R..thats all.

I am bitter. I have been single for the longest time; I have dated jerks, indecisive and immature prats and still my hand doesnt have another hand to hold or a warm body I can cuddle with if Im cold.

I think or I am trying to make myself believe that there are a lot of people out there having the same dilemma or something much worse; and that alone makes me sleep soundly at night. I am an idealistic person by heart and I believe that there is that special someone lurking the innards of the earth making its journey towards the tower where Im waiting for his beloved smack to awake me and rid the world of false hopes and dreams.


Or maybe I can suggest a motion to ban Christmas songs from getting airplays..Pathetic!


Note: Don't mind me..this whole commotion about Christmas just bugs me.

No comments: