Updates! Updates!
I'm still smiling..
I've been out and about everyday. Been out drinking with colleagues last Sunday, then with Sasa and Kirby last Monday then with Jay yesterday.
I was only able to pause and knock myself in the head when I learned my Dad waited for me to come home yesterday. It was like 2am then and he surprised me by opening the door. We weren't talking but I know he's worried about me. I told him earlier when he texted that I was just enjoying my remaining days in the afternoon shift coz I'll be reverting back to the graveyard shift the week after next.
Hmm..it made me realize I'm starting to literally be just a border at our house. I just go home to sleep, I don't even eat there coz I'm almost always rushing to go to work the next day. I rarely get to see them. And yes, I'm feeling so guilty now.
----
GT News:
Again, it's too soon to say if we're a couple now but there are definitely some signs that we're on our way to coupleville when he'd always text me where he's at and it's not like I was asking, he's actually letting his sweet side come out, etc..
But I got bowled over when I learned that his ex has been harassing him. Talk about being a stalker. She texted GT that her family found a place near his. I mean, what's up with that?!?!
I was cool at first and even teased him that maybe his ex wanted to be near him. But okay, okay. I started to wonder and admit to myself that I'm a bit jealous. But I told him to tell me where I stand so I'll know. And if ever this doesn't work out the way I want it to then I'll take my cue from there and move on.
We have yet to talk about it but he would always let his presence be felt. He would always text and ask how I'm doing.
Oh, well. I guess I'm still not used to this relationship shit. After all, I've been single for two years and some month.
Wednesday, August 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment