Disclaimer: The pic doesn't have anything to do with GT or my ex. I just find this pic of my colleague so funny errr gross)
In my previous blog, I mentioned that GT is being bombarded with text and phone calls from his ex.
Well, what do you know..I went out last wednesday to meet up with my Ex back in college and his barkada then who UNTIL NOW has a thing for me. Whoa! I know, I know..bagyo na nun but I promised my ex that we'll have a beer and talk about old times.
So I followed them to SideBar El Pueblo and had a few beers.
I had fun. I never imagined that we'd talk after all those years. To think that he broke my heart back then. Boohoo!
Ex: Ikaw kaya ang nakipag-break saken (You were the one who broke up wit me!)
Me: NO way! You broke up with me!
We were teasing each other endlessly. It was a lotta fun. I even asked him about the girl he courted after we broke up and he blushed when I told him that the girl's already married.
Before any of you start to think that we might hook up or something..he's in a 5-year relationship with his girl but they just broke up or something.
Reminiscing: He asked me why I wasn't acknowledging him when he'd say hi to me back in college. I told him I was bitter then and I never wanted anything to do with him. He was my first heartbreak and I hated his guts. I didn't even knew he noticed! He said I was such a SNOB back in college. D'oh!
You broke my heart and I was bitter! What do you expect me to do back then? Smile and pretend you didn't hurt me?!!
*laughs
But all in all I had a really great time that night. The two guys texted me when I got home telling me they both had a great time and was even setting up our next gimmick. Talk about Escort Service! I'll get rich if I continue doing this! Hahahah! 'Nuff said!
--------
Now that ex has been texting me everyday; whether it's to bug me because he's bored or he's inviting me to go out.
ZZzzzzzzz
-------
It's weird, you know.
When I'm starting to lean towards GT now..I suddenly meet a lotta guys who're potential something. Dang!
It's like spending time with GT raised a switch inside me that makes other guys take notice.
Arrrgh!
------
Bloggers' Night!
Sept. 3 (Friday), 8pm
Dencio's Grill, Powerplant Mall
COME ONE, COME ALL!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment